Saturday, November 14, 2020

Delivering the NEWS From GOD

 

For so is the will of God, 

that with well doing ye may put to silence 

the ignorance of foolish men: 

As free, 

and not using your liberty 

for a cloke of maliciousness, 

but as the servants of God.

1 Peter 2:15-16 

King James Version


Admit it, we're all ignorant of God.

If we were really knowledgeable about God, the world would be a happier place.

There'd be love, peace, joy, CHRIST.

God knows the contents of my heart.

He knows I wish to serve Him in full.

Yesterday, as I was washing dishes, I asked myself what I can do, if it were my last day on earth.

And I prayed to God, for guidance.

Before the whole idea took on steam, God IMMEDIATELY "pushed" me towards what I really wanted to accomplish, days ago.

Of urging people to veer away from worldly distractions, and FOCUS on GOD alone.

Apparently, God liked the idea, and He guided me to develop this blog yesterday.

Like I said in the first and previous article, I am but a "workman", in service to the LORD.

I merely deliver God's NEWS to you, and it's all what already exists in Scripture.

But people get distracted.

People forget.

Some don't care.

Others have no idea.

I'm merely here to give you the GOOD NEWS on GOD, of all that He is.

And always, His Holy Spirit guides me on what verses He wants you to pay attention to, especially in these most perilous times.

Then today, prompted by the Holy Spirit of God to look into Bible Gateway's "Verse of the Day", it merely echoed what I was set out to do.

"...that with well doing 

ye may put to silence 

the ignorance of foolish men:"

1 Peter 2:15-16 KJV


We are all ignorant.

We are all foolish.

We all continue to sin.

But we were made "in the image and likeness of God".

That means we have God in us.

He did breathe LIFE into us:

7 And the Lord God formed man 

of the dust of the ground, 

and breathed into his nostrils 

the breath of life; 

and man became a living soul.

Genesis 2:7 

King James Version

 

When you become a born-again Christian, you will find that your focus will be on matters of the Spirit alone.

For by then, you have been born of what Jesus says, "water and of the Spirit".

5 Jesus answered, 

Verily, verily, 

I say unto thee, 

Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, 

he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; 

and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, 

Ye must be born again.

John 3:5-7 

King James Version


Expect many beautiful verses about who GOD really is, on the next posts.

As I took on this "God PROJECT" of  mine, today, I felt a bit daunted.

How can I best express to you the MAGNIFICENCE and MAJESTY of GOD?

Where do I start?

How would I go about it?

As always, the SPIRIT of GOD had the answer.

"Start from the BEGINNING."

Of course!

We start with Genesis.


2020 articles

Bible DISCOVERY

Championing the BIBLE


Updated 22 January 2022 


Three GOD traits

  Isaiah 40:25 King James Version 25 To whom then will ye liken me,  or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One . How much do you know about GO...