Saturday, October 22, 2022

The FATHER's hand

 

JESUS said:

John 10:29-30

King James Version

29 My Father, 

which gave them me, 

is greater than all; 

and no man is able to pluck them 

out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.


What is it about the FATHER's hand?

How much power does the LORD have?

What is GOD capable of?

Here's what the Bible says:

Genesis 49:24

King James Version

24 But his bow abode in strength, 

and the arms of his hands were made strong 

by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; 

(from thence is the shepherd, 

the stone of Israel:)


Exodus 15:6-7

King James Version

6 Thy right hand, 

O Lord, 

is become glorious in power: 

thy right hand, 

O Lord, 

hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

7 And in the greatness of thine excellency 

thou hast overthrown them that rose up against thee: 

thou sentest forth thy wrath, 

which consumed them as stubble.


Ezra 8:21-22

King James Version

21 Then I proclaimed a fast there, 

at the river of Ahava, 

that we might afflict ourselves before our God, 

to seek of him a right way for us, 

and for our little ones, 

and for all our substance.

22 For I was ashamed to require of the king 

a band of soldiers and horsemen 

to help us against the enemy in the way: 

because we had spoken unto the king, 

saying, 

The hand of our God is upon all them 

for good that seek him; 

but his power and his wrath is against all them 

that forsake him.


Psalm 10:12-16

King James Version

12 Arise, O Lord; 

O God, 

lift up thine hand: 

forget not the humble.

13 Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? 

he hath said in his heart, 

Thou wilt not require it.

14 Thou hast seen it; 

for thou beholdest mischief and spite, 

to requite it with thy hand: 

the poor committeth himself unto thee; 

thou art the helper of the fatherless.

15 Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: 

seek out his wickedness till thou find none.

16 The Lord is King for ever and ever: 

the heathen are perished out of his land.


Psalm 16:8-11

King James Version

8 I have set the Lord always before me: 

because he is at my right hand, 

I shall not be moved.

9 Therefore my heart is glad, 

and my glory rejoiceth: 

my flesh also shall rest in hope.

10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; 

neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: 

in thy presence is fulness of joy; 

at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.


Psalm 31:15

King James Version

15 My times are in thy hand: 

deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, 

and from them that persecute me.


Psalm 63:8

King James Version

8 My soul followeth hard after thee: 

thy right hand upholdeth me.


Psalm 73:22-24

King James Version

22 So foolish was I, 

and ignorant: 

I was as a beast before thee.

23 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: 

thou hast holden me by my right hand.

24 Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, 

and afterward receive me to glory.


Psalm 110:1

King James Version

110 The Lord said unto my Lord, 

Sit thou at my right hand, 

until I make thine enemies thy footstool.


Psalm 118:14-17

King James Version

14 The Lord is my strength and song, 

and is become my salvation.

15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation 

is in the tabernacles of the righteous: 

the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.

16 The right hand of the Lord is exalted: 

the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.

17 I shall not die, but live, 

and declare the works of the Lord.


Psalm 139:10

King James Version

10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, 

and thy right hand shall hold me.


Proverbs 21:1

King James Version

21 The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, 

as the rivers of water: 

he turneth it whithersoever he will.


Proverbs 30:4

King James Version

4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, 

or descended? 

who hath gathered the wind in his fists? 

who hath bound the waters in a garment? 

who hath established all the ends of the earth? 

what is his name, 

and what is his son's name, 

if thou canst tell?


Isaiah 40:10-13

King James Version

10 Behold, 

the Lord God will come with strong hand, 

and his arm shall rule for him: 

behold, 

his reward is with him, 

and his work before him.

11 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: 

he shall gather the lambs with his arm, 

and carry them in his bosom, 

and shall gently lead those that are with young.

12 Who hath measured the waters 

in the hollow of his hand, 

and meted out heaven with the span, 

and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, 

and weighed the mountains in scales, 

and the hills in a balance?

13 Who hath directed the Spirit of the Lord, 

or being his counsellor hath taught him?


Isaiah 41:8-10

King James Version

8 But thou, Israel, 

art my servant, 

Jacob whom I have chosen, 

the seed of Abraham my friend.

9 Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, 

and called thee from the chief men thereof, 

and said unto thee, 

Thou art my servant; 

I have chosen thee, 

and not cast thee away.

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: 

be not dismayed; for I am thy God: 

I will strengthen thee; 

yea, I will help thee; 

yea, I will uphold thee 

with the right hand of my righteousness.


Isaiah 41:11-13

King James Version

11 Behold, 

all they that were incensed against thee 

shall be ashamed and confounded: 

they shall be as nothing; 

and they that strive with thee shall perish.

12 Thou shalt seek them, 

and shalt not find them, 

even them that contended with thee: 

they that war against thee shall be as nothing, 

and as a thing of nought.

13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, 

saying unto thee, 

Fear not; 

I will help thee.


Isaiah 42:6

King James Version

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness,

and will hold thine hand, 

and will keep thee, 

and give thee for a covenant of the people, 

for a light of the Gentiles;


Isaiah 48:13

King James Version

13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, 

and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: 

when I call unto them, 

they stand up together.


Isaiah 49:14-16

King James Version

14 But Zion said, 

The Lord hath forsaken me, 

and my Lord hath forgotten me.

15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, 

that she should not have compassion 

on the son of her womb? 

yea, they may forget, 

yet will I not forget thee.

16 Behold, 

I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; 

thy walls are continually before me.


Ezekiel 1:3

King James Version

3 The word of the Lord 

came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, 

the son of Buzi, 

in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; 

and the hand of the Lord was there upon him.


Matthew 22:42-44

King James Version

42 Saying, 

What think ye of Christ? 

whose son is he? 

They say unto him, 

The son of David.

43 He saith unto them, 

How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, 

saying,

44 The Lord said unto my Lord, 

Sit thou on my right hand, 

till I make thine enemies thy footstool?


Mark 7:31-36

King James Version

31 And again, departing from the coasts of Tyre and Sidon, 

he came unto the sea of Galilee, 

through the midst of the coasts of Decapolis.

32 And they bring unto him one that was deaf, 

and had an impediment in his speech; 

and they beseech him to put his hand upon him.

33 And he took him aside from the multitude, 

and put his fingers into his ears, 

and he spit,

 and touched his tongue;

34 And looking up to heaven, 

he sighed, 

and saith unto him, 

Ephphatha, 

that is, Be opened.

35 And straightway his ears were opened, 

and the string of his tongue was loosed, 

and he spake plain.

36 And he charged them that they should tell no man: 

but the more he charged them, 

so much the more a great deal they published it;


Mark 10:13-16

King James Version

13 And they brought young children to him, 

that he should touch them: 

and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.

14 But when Jesus saw it, 

he was much displeased, 

and said unto them, 

Suffer the little children to come unto me, 

and forbid them not: 

for of such is the kingdom of God.

15 Verily I say unto you, 

Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God 

as a little child, 

he shall not enter therein.

16 And he took them up in his arms, 

put his hands upon them, 

and blessed them.


Mark 16:19-20

King James Version

19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, 

he was received up into heaven, 

and sat on the right hand of God.

20 And they went forth, 

and preached every where, 

the Lord working with them, 

and confirming the word with signs following. 

Amen.


Luke 22:67-69

King James Version

67 Art thou the Christ? tell us. 

And he said unto them, 

If I tell you, 

ye will not believe:

68 And if I also ask you, 

ye will not answer me, 

nor let me go.

69 Hereafter shall the Son of man sit 

on the right hand of the power of God.


John 10:27-28

King James Version

27 My sheep hear my voice, 

and I know them, 

and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; 

and they shall never perish, 

neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.


Acts 11:21

King James Version

21 And the hand of the Lord was with them: 

and a great number believed, 

and turned unto the Lord.


Acts 19:11-12

King James Version

11 And God wrought special miracles 

by the hands of Paul:

12 So that from his body were brought unto the sick 

handkerchiefs or aprons, 

and the diseases departed from them, 

and the evil spirits went out of them.


Colossians 3:1-2

King James Version

3 If ye then be risen with Christ, 

seek those things which are above, 

where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above, 

not on things on the earth.


Hebrews 12:2

King James Version

2 Looking unto Jesus 

the author and finisher of our faith; 

who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, 

despising the shame, 

and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.


1 Peter 3:21-22

King James Version

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism 

doth also now save us 

(not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, 

but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) 

by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

22 Who is gone into heaven, 

and is on the right hand of God; 

angels and authorities and powers 

being made subject unto him.


1 Peter 5:6

King James Version

6 Humble yourselves therefore 

under the mighty hand of God, 

that he may exalt you in due time:


Revelation 1:17-18

King James Version

17 And when I saw him, 

I fell at his feet as dead. 

And he laid his right hand upon me, 

saying unto me, 

Fear not; 

I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; 

and, behold, I am alive for evermore, 

Amen; 

and have the keys of hell and of death.


Related material:

The MIGHT, POWER, and GLORY of GOD

The ONLY Power is of GOD

GOD's GREAT POWER

GOD's POWER


Image: Wallpaper Crafter


Three GOD traits

  Isaiah 40:25 King James Version 25 To whom then will ye liken me,  or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One . How much do you know about GO...